Friday, November 17, 2006

e-Karma

It is entirely possible that for the last six to eight months that I've been...um...ahem...borrowing bandwith. It could be that my computer picked up a wireless signal, which I took to be a providential sign that I should not look a gift horse in the month. Happenstance may have it that I cancelled my paid-for service in light of this felicitous little signal. It might also be the case that I might have, you know, bragged about my free wireless internet access. Maybe I kind of smugly mentioned it from time to time many times over. So I guess it goes to say that I might have deserved the abrupt disappearance of said wireless network, leaving me destitute and disconnected. Maybe it's a clear cut case of got-what-you-deserved that I am sitting at an odd angle on the couch trying to hold the city's free wireless signal long enough to type this blog entry (sorry it's sans photos - I don't have the signal strength to search for them). And perhaps the moral of the story is there is no free e-lunch.

(However, despite all technical difficulties, more reflections on SLC and - yes! photos - coming soon.)

1 cat calls:

mendacious said...

i say the moral of the story is 'all good things must come to an end'... and for a while you saved money and relished in it- twas a happy carefree time.