Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Latest Addiction

Read this post with caution - you can never turn back after you know. My brother introduced me to Pandora Internet Radio. Now this is not just your run-of-the-mill internet radio. This is customized internet radio connected to the Music Genome Project. You input a song or artist and it creates a radio station based on other music with a similar sound and style. You can rate each song with a like/don't like. And then voila - it's like Radio Ashley. So far, I've got my John Mayer, David Gray and Coldplay stations set up. It'll host 100 stations for free. You have to look at a little advertising while the music's playing, but all in all, totally worth it. I think I'm in love.

3 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

I'm not an addict, its cool, I feel alright. If you don't have it you're on the other side. I'm not an addict...baby...thats a lie.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW. I can't wait to try this!

ashley said...

And it's FREE! Justin's really into open source content/programs, and he says there's going to more stuff like this soon. All FREE for looking at a little advertising. Hoorah!