Friday, July 11, 2008

A Myriad of Miscellany

* Completely annoyed by Kid Rock's new song that samples liberally from Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London" and Lynard Skynard's "Sweet Home Alabama." You can't make it better, Kid.

* Christian Bale was on VH1 this morning talking about The Dark Knight in his native Welsh accent. Dreamy.

* Les Mis is coming to the Fox Theatre in September. I am pee-in-my-pants excited!!!

* At a chamber function last night, was invited by two almost-40 married men to have a drink at a bar along with my intern who is 21. Wrongness.

* This morning, I tried on no less than six outfits with four different pair of shoes before I left the house.

* I'm considering possibly maybe starting my own charitable organization. More later as my plans take shape...

* Headed northwest for the weekend and considering a trip up to old B.C. for taking photos. A new round of 26 things started last week, and I've got to get crackin'.

* Me, at work today? Totally useless. But that's okay...I've already put in about 50+ hours this week.

5 cat calls:

Andria said...

We should get together one of these weekends you are up this way. .if you have time on your hands to swing by, please let me know!

I'm intrigued by your possible charitable organizaion and can't wait to hear more details!

mendacious said...

happy fri-day-ness!

Kurt said...

Almost-40 men. Gross!

jenn said...

Les Mis! Yay!

And you must tell about this charitable organization. Sounds fabulous!

A trip up to B.C. sounds great. If you make it there, say hi for me.

penelope said...

Yay for 26 new things! And Christian Bale in all his hotness.