Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You

* Yes, Penelope, it's time for a AshCentric ProRun roundup. I have to say, so far, this season's stylist have me a little baffled. Holla!

* An explanation of TTLY Syndrome and why it's killing me.

* A post of a hilarious Potter-themed letter sent to me by Jenn's husband Dan

* A little bit more about the volunteer group that I've undertaken - which I think is seriously happening since I met with my boss about it today (*gulp*)

* In the meantime, please enjoy this graphic from TagCrowd. It gives you a picture of what your blog says about you - it's kind of like a variation on magnetic poetry.


created at TagCrowd.com


5 cat calls:

penelope said...

I love tag clouds!

Okay, PLEASE say you did not enjoy that dress that won last night, either?! Jesse Spanno's prom dress, I'm talking about.

Andria said...

Anticipation!

Tag cloud: How fun! And it really does seem to be a great representation, very cool. Can I steal and copy it, too?

mendacious said...

very nice!

oh and that girl should not have been first- that other girl with the black dress deserved to win! and how did carmen miranda not get voted off? i don't get IT!!

jenn said...

I've never heard of tag clouds--how neat! I must try it!

Andria said...

I didn't think the dress should have won, but I did think it turned out a lot better than I thought it was going to when she started it! I totally thought the black skirt shirt have won.

And Greg didn't realize that Leanne and Jennifer were two different people! They are both so. . mousy? and meek.