Monday, July 28, 2008

Late for the Terrible Twos

Just like last year, I totally forgot my own blogiversary. But then again, it would be out of character for me to be on time. I'll forever be the white rabbit, scurrying to make the next important appointment.

I started to let it pass without saying, but then, I rather thought I should embrace my new tradition of celebrating that which ought to be celebrated. So here's to the year that chronicled the beginning of the new job and, with great sadness, the end of my time with loved ones. In the space of 12 months - from July to July - everything changed. Change is constant, and while not always welcome, reliable.

As I head into the terrible twos of blogdom, you can like anticipate further self-centeredness, an increase in tantrums, and a few posts that remind me why you love me. Happy Blogiversary.

2 cat calls:

Kurt said...

Congrats on two years of posts.

penelope said...

Bring on the blogginess, in all its self-centered, tantrum-taking, shoe-loving glory. Cheers to you!