Wednesday, April 09, 2008

You Don't Even Have to Give Me a Penny

* Another 4:45 wake up call tomorrow

* Kudzu, and how he seems to know right now that I need him, so he's hanging out with me on the couch

* That John Mayer's latest blog entry further convinces me that we would be really good friends

* Feeling really good about going paperless on my Chase credit card statements because they gave $5 to the World Wildlife Fund because I made the switch

* What's going to happen with Miranda and that devilish rake Jack in the book I'm reading

* My six-month review at work which was unbelievably good...maybe I can do my job

* Friends...far away and across the table tonight. It's good to have 'em.

* The Olympics protesting...I can't quite decide what I think is the best course of action. Read the article unearthed by HAT for an interesting perspective

* Whether to wear pantyhose or go bare-legged to the meeting with the law firm tomorrow. My legs look dreadful.

* Haircut plans. It is time. I am scheming.

5 cat calls:

Kurt said...

I like these quick update posts.

mendacious said...

bare legged always.
i love cats.
paperless is a MUST> go green on all of them and save yourself .42c a month forever! (what took you so long!)
get your passport.
fie on scurrilous men!
i love pennies.

jenn said...

Of course you can do your job. :)

Hooray for paperless! You can feel good just to be saving all those trees, and the $5 WWF contribution is definitely a great bonus!

John Mayer's post was awesome. I was impressed with his honesty.

Jennifer Walter said...

My thoughts on your thoughts...

Ouch...4:45 hurts!

Isn't is great how animals just know. The "Penny-Monster" always knows when I need a doggie hug.

Good job going paperless. My goal is to go bagless this month. It requires planning ahead. Yesterday, I did not plan well so I ended up walking out of Whole Foods with my arms full of goodies. I was just "going to look." btw...You can't "just look" in that store.

I'm with you and your Olympic confusion.

I'm also scheming about my haircut this afternoon. I'm thinking shaggy bangs. We'll see....

tempe & chris said...

love the list blog, keep it up! It's a great way to get a 60-second brief on your life!

Love that Kudzu's snuggling is keeping your spirits up. Kitties just know sometimes - as aloof as they can be, when you need them, they're just fabulous cuddle-bugs!