Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump Day Listmania

* I discovered today that our dear intern is an avid S&TC fan and she is willing to include me in her viewing party for the big screen debut if I can't see it with one of my long-time S&TC gals.

* I am working on a skit. Yes, a skit.

* Today was my boss' birthday, so we took his freshman year high school yearbook picture, blew it up to 11 x 17 and created a Warhol wall in the colors of the Mountain Dew label - his drink o' choice - on the outside of the cubes.

* I'm reading a book I don't particularly like but feel compelled to finish anyway.

* One of my clients was reported on by the university's student-run television news program. It wasn't a particularly favorable story, but the dramatic hard-nosed journalism attempt by these fluffy girls is hi-larious.

* Still eating Skittles.

* The Dillman cometh this weekend.

* Is Ashlee Simpson pregnant? Do I care? (Okay...maybe a little...idle curiosity...)

3 cat calls:

Kurt said...

More importantly, how is Ashley Simpson's GERD, or acid reflux? I still remember when she was forced to lip sync on SNL because her GERD was acting up. Did you know she can no longer eat food after 9 PM, or she risks another flareup of her GERD (and possibly more lip-synching)?

Kim said...

I had to write a skit once for work... not my finest hour. "You have a masters in creative writing!" they said. "You HAVE to write the skit for us!"

We were trounced on Skit Day. TROUNCED!

ashley said...

Okay, I had a similar experience. In this instance, they said, "This is what you do for a living!" And I said, "Yes, yes, I'm a professional skit writer." And they were like, "No, but you're all creative and stuff."

Skits give me GERD.