Friday, April 25, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

At long last - or not so long? - I'm headed to San Francisco tomorrow! I am so excited about this trip for a number of reasons:

1) This is one of the first times I'm traveling for fun.
2) I'm going to see two of my dearest friends for more than 30 minutes and not under the circumstances of a funeral.
3) I have never been to San Francisco
4) The success of this trip may give me the little push I need to get my ever-loving passport (for Mendacious, obviously).

I will not be taking the computer. I've decided to go cold turkey on the Internets for the duration of our trip. However, do not despair! For behold, I give you photos of the darling child and the promise of posts magically appearing in my absence. See y'all Tuesday!




4 cat calls:

Kurt said...

Have fun. Go visit the Giant Camera.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! wish I were stowing away with ya'll. . .*sigh.

He's blowing the dandelion, right? Not eating it?

Can't wait for magical posts to appear!!

Jennifer Walter said...

I hope you have a awesome trip! Give Jen a hug from me and tell her to hug you back. (That hug will be from me too.)

penelope said...

Yay... I know you're already there, but I'm so excited for you!

Those pictures of the Dilly Monster are so, so awesome. He's becoming a little person!!