Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

* I have been up before 6 a.m. the past two days, which is completely counter to my nature. It's 9:30, and I gotta tell ya, I'm dying here.

* I saw friends this evening - yes! finally! - and I got hugs. At least...let's see...one, two, three. Three solid hugs. Solid.

* Packing list for San Fran? Sadly short. Must get on it. Leaving Saturday.

* Was in Atlanta yesterday to meeting with One Who is Expecting about a campaign I'll be taking over parts of when she delivers. Big campaign. National exposure. So jazzed.

* Am in love with my new hair. I'm sorry, but there probably won't be pictures until after I come back from Cali.

* Dillon and Eva came to the office today for lunch at The Grit. Dillon told my boss what an elephant says. He also had a very nice conversation with the stand-up of Capt. Kirk in the corner of his office.

* Novel by favorite author set aside just for San Fran trip. Also new issue of Real Simple in the mail today.

* Please enjoy these photos, taken by Eva, that demonstrate just how far I'll go to amuse my nephew. I was blowing bubbles, by the way. And he liked it. Which made this ridiculous pose all worth it.

5 cat calls:

Kurt said...

I woke up at 9:30 today.

ashley said...

Kurt, I kind of don't love you right now. ;)

jenn said...

I have to get on the packing list, too. I'm trying to get started tonight, even though it's almost 10:00.

Congrats on the big campaign you'll be taking over!

Bubbles = pure joy!

Ruby said...

Those pictures are great! I like your shoes, btw.

penelope said...

That pose reminds me of one of those Picasso paintings. Do you know which one I mean? With the dancing little black line figures?