Monday, April 28, 2008

Last Day

First thing, tour Alcatraz, knowing full well it's the touristy thing to do but dying to do it anyway * Break out telephoto lens for good bridge shots on the way to the island * Consider hocking up $20 for the bay tour to boot - Eva and Justin said it's worth it. * Must do something happy following Alcatraz - Jenn's caveat for going * Consult list - what do we need to check off? * Ride the cable cars one more time * Take a bazillion more photos * Make Niki and Jenn pose in front of SF landmarks and smile for the 20th time * Fall in love with the city * Decide I don't want to leave * Have something spectacular for dessert

5 cat calls:

mendacious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mendacious said...

on 2nd thought- have you decided to get your passport yet?! : D

Kurt said...

This reminds me of how I felt before I lost my affection for the things of this world.

tempe & chris said...

I'm so glad y'all had fun! Sounds like a blast :)

Andria said...

sounds like a great time!!!! I can't imagine what kind of trouble you girls got into that you're not reporting. I hope there's a full post when you return, with lots of those fabulous pics!