Friday, March 07, 2008

This Idea Has Merit

"My new goal in life is to come up with my new reality show called Project Britney where I transform her and I save her life and make her the most fabulous person ever! She needs a gay! She has no gays! Have you ever noticed that? She has no gay boys helping her! She only has straight people and, no offense, but straighties don’t know how to fix the divas! It’s so weird! I’ve never seen any gay stylists working her."

- Christian Siriano, Project Runway Season IV winner

3 cat calls:

penelope said...

You know what, it really does!

Ash, I'm closing my eyes to the post below this one, until I've watched the finale! I'm getting desperate! I'm like, trapped in the land of children.

Kim said...

I have never watched Project Runway, but you make it sound like so much fun that I'm determined to watch it next time around. Your duty is to inform me of when it starts, so I can set my Tivo and get on the PR train.

If Tivo tapes it, I'll watch it. Sometimes Tivo tapes NOVA, and I watch it. NOVA! So getting hooked on PR should be a snap!

Ha ha. Snap. I made a sewing pun.

ashley said...

You should totally watch ProRun, Kim! You would love Tim Gunn! He's so fabulous.

And the characters are just wonderful. I still love to say, "What happened to Andre?"

(Pen - did you see Andre at the show??? I was like, "Oh, it's Andre!)