Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dillon: 14 1/2 months

Makes: Animal noises: chicken = bok, duck = ack, and monkey = ooh ooh (accompanied by shoulder motions); refusal to speak of what a kitty or doggy says

Says: please, outside, more, again, ball (pronounced "baaawllll")

Wears: Size 5 shoes, big boy pants, most of his meals

Walks: Leading with the belly, arms unpredictable

Watches: Baby Einstein's Animals in the Neighborhood (except for the part with the cat mobile), Mickey Mouse Club, Curious George, and The Wonder Pets Save the Unicorn (possibly the most bizarre children's show I have seen yet...)

Grows: Teeth - an even dozen - 12 teeth!!, a thatch of baby-fine white blonde hair

Eats: Nana Bread (otherwise known as Mom's homemade sourdough bread), dried apples, and yogurt

Firsts: Haircut, Easter basket


Dances: To the banjo music on the Leapfrog magnetic barn and the marching band version of "The B-I-B-L-E."


Learned: How to give Anna's dogs treats, blow kisses, open markers (uh-oh)

Continues: To be a delightful and hilarious little boy, to make us smile, to remind us of innocence, to steal my heart

8 cat calls:

Ruby said...

Oh, my. Dillon is killer cute! He would steal my heart, too, in an instant, I'm sure!

Fantastic photos and list. He is definitely a [stringed musical instrument]!

penelope said...

He IS killer cute, I must agree. Loved reading and seeing what he's up to. Sounds like he's a bawwwwwl to be around!

laura said...

precious little boy- looks like justin. i agree- wonder pets is totally weird. the kids love it- it's addictive for my girls.

Kurt said...

He'll have his own blog any day now!

Andria said...

So glad you all have such joy in your life. He is absolutely charming and it's awesome that you are experiencing his latest and greatest - and sharing with us! Love the pics and the list. fantastic.

Andria said...

PS I still lead with my belly these days, too and wish it was as adorable as I'm sure it is when he does it! *sigh.

Jennifer Walter said...

Sooo precious!
You are the best "kid in action" photographer!

jenn said...

What a cutie pie!