Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dear VH1,

Sometimes in the morning, I turn on your channel to enjoy a little music while getting ready for the day. I'm a pretty regular viewer - five days a week on average. So please consider my request to stop playing the Alicia Keys video for "Like I'll Never See You Again" between 7:30 and 8. It's not anything against Alicia Keys - I think she's lovely. And I'm sure it's a very popular video that a lot of people enjoy, but the whole hospital scene in the beginning with the panicked voices and the heart monitor? I cannot handle that right now. And unfortunately, that's the very beginning of the video and I'm always in the other room so it's only when I hear that flat-lining noise that I know to change the channel and after that, it's a moot point. I've been through a lot the past few weeks, so I really feel like I'm entitled to this one small request.

Thanks so much,
Ash

2 cat calls:

ashley said...

Clearly, you ignored my plea this morning, VH1. Try and have a heart tomorrow, will you?

Andria said...

geez, you can't catch a break can you? It's like Groundhog's Day continuing to replay and rip the wounds open. . here's hoping the cosmos will ease up on you a bit soon!