Monday, March 17, 2008

O-love It!

Every once in awhile, I find a product that I feel is worthy of endorsement. So it is with St. Ives' new Olive Scrub. In general, I like St. Ives products - especially their lotions. I'd been looking for a facial cleanser (for the record, Biore's Warming Pore Cleanser is yuck-o), and I saw this advertised in a magazine. They say those in advertising are the most susceptible to it - I picked some up.

Here are the things I enjoy about this cleanser:
1) It smells lovely and fresh and sort of citrus-y.
2) It gently scrubs my face without removing the first layer of skin.
3) It takes off my eye makeup without me having to rub a lot.
4) It's actually helped my rosacea.
5) At a time when I expected my skin to be an absolute mess, it's quite clear.

And for roughly $5 or $6, that's pretty good stuff. Please cleanse responsibly.

5 cat calls:

Ruby said...

I always like to get recommendations for products - I'll have to give it the sniff test next time I'm at Target!

Kurt said...

I enjoy the Body Shop Tea Tree facial scrub myself.

jenn said...

Oooo. . . I'll have to check this out.

Andria said...

I've used St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years. .but can't use it often, because it is gritty and does really scrub, but leaves your skin so soft afterwards! And there's a medicated version as well. Will have to give this a sniff test as well - I'm fairly picky with smells and wouldn't have guessed it's citrus-y with the olive looking picture?!

ashley said...

And I forgot to mention, particularly for Jenn, the St. Ives products are not tested on animals and therefore are vege-friendly! :)