Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Missed Opportunities

Because of my poor timing, I have missed the opportunity to be Federline's next baby mama. He's in Wilmywood right now filming episodes of One Tree Hill. Supposedly, he's playing a "cocky rock star." Anyone else who thinks K-Fed's appearance on the show will seal its demise?

Since I have moved away and will be unable to attend, I'll have to count on the ladies I left behind in Wilmywood to bask in his greatness. Pen? Mel? I wonder that he's able to take the gig since he's working so hard in L.A. to prove himself worthy of sole custody of the Federspawn. Of course, Britney's making it easy for him to look good, since the most recent reports I read said that she's fled the country. Oh, K-Fed.

7 cat calls:

Andria said...

OTH is still on? I thought it had already been canceled. If not, I would think K-fed's apperance would do it in.

penelope said...

J.Lo's already been warned, I may be fleeing the country soon and setting up house with my new man.

I can only hope and dream that if I do have a K.Fed sighting, he will be wearing a wife-beater. That really does it for me.

Anonymous said...

Though I've always had an unexplainable attraction to Eminem, K-Fed does nothing for me. Nope, nothing.

penelope said...

I hope the sarcasm was crystal clear in my earlier comment. It just occurred to me that it might not have been? Eegad.

ashley said...

Pen, you're just afraid your secret is out of the bag.

penelope said...

Dammit!! You caught me. I'm going to have my head shaved this morning, and then I'm going downtown to start my hunt. K-Fed, baby, you're mine.

Anonymous said...

good lawdie but you peeps are sick, sick, sick!

k fed and justin timberlake are what's wrong with twitney spears. when I figure out what's wrong with paris and lindsay, I'll let you know.

Until then, keep up the sick work

meow.