Friday, June 08, 2007

Such a Tease

Today Scholastic released the cover for the Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows deluxe edition, and it reveals a tantalizing new scene. The publisher's creative director says, "Set during a highly dramatic sunset, Harry, Hermione, and Ron--clothes in tatters--cling atop a flying dragon in this astonishing artwork created by Mary GrandPré for the deluxe edition. As mist creeps down towering hillsides to a village below, questions arise about where the trio is headed and what has led them to this spellbinding moment."

Is this the return of Norbert, the Norweigan Ridgeback? And where are they going? Thoughts? Questions? Desperate longings to just know already?

4 cat calls:

Kim said...

OOOOOH! I so hope it's Norbert! That would be something I had never expected... Honestly, you're so much better at finding this stuff than I am that I just wait for you to tell me!

ashley said...

It's because I'm keeping up with HP like it's my job. Considering I have no other job. ;)

Susan said...

Mark said it is Norbert before I even read your blog. ("There are no coincidences in HP") How I wish you had been in the office to discuss this! At least the three of them are still together! Tattered clothes and all. :) Cannot wait for July 21.

penelope said...

I have a desperate longing to just know already. Except that once we do, then it's over, and I will be so sad.

You are THE source, ash, thanks. You've probably already heard this, but what are your thoughts on the Harry Potter theme park being considered by Universal? I think it sounds fantastic.