Friday, June 22, 2007

Birthday 'Zu

This post will not help combat my fear of becoming a crazy cat lady, but I can't go without wishing my darling little Kudzu a happy birthday. The exact date and time is a bit fuzzy, but since we found him on July 4th at approximately two weeks old...it's his birthday, give or take a day. For six years now, he's been my constant companion - and sometimes the bane of my existence. (Yes, I'm talking about the J. Crew sweater he ate.) Nonetheless, we all know I think he's the cat's meow, even if he does live up to being named after an infernal creeping fungus that bows to no one just a little bit much sometimes. But, he's my love - and kindly offered his moniker to the blog. So we at the Kudzu Jungle offer up a birthday tribute to our very fine mascot.

5 cat calls:

mendacious said...

that is one cool kat!

no, seriously he's badass.

penelope said...

Happy Birthday, kudzu!

ashley said...

You are so right, Mendacious!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kudzu! Happy Birthday!

laura said...

happy birthday to kudzu- love, lily (another bad bad kitty who enjoys bitting my children when they pull her tail- but who can blame her? THEY invaded her world!)oh, and don't you have to have 12 cats before you get the title "crazy cat lady?"- you've got a long way before that!!