Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm a Winner! (Deathly Hallows Spoiler Alert!)

David Heyman confirmed at an OOTP press conference yesterday that Kreacher is indeed the character producers decided to cut before Rowling intervened, as I, Harry Potter aficionado that I am, predicted on Friday. He won't be seen with a certain locket that is speculated to be in his possession, although Heyman hinted that this might be why he needed to return for the seventh film. All the same, he is in the movie, and, man, is he ugly! He is, without a doubt, my least favorite character in all of Potterdom. Ick.

3 cat calls:

penelope said...

Hem, hem. I have to say, I might hate Dolores Umbridge more than Kreacher--but he sure is a fugly lil' thing.

ashley said...

Somehow - even though Umbridge is totally vile - there's something about Kreacher...and I know he's a product of the society, but he just is so freakin creepy.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know whether the houself behind Harry in the cover is Dobby or Kreacher because both of them apear in the movies so we know they are important.