Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Miscellany

* When I'm in the shower in the morning debating what to wear, I imagine my clothing options just like Cher's computer program in Clueless, sliding tops and bottoms back and forth for consideration in my mind.

* My mom has new glasses. This may explain why she purchased prune-flavored yogurt for me instead of mixed berry.

* Rumor has it that Johnny Depp is signing on to play The Riddler in the next installment of Batman. Oh please, oh please say it's true.

* NY Fashion Week purportedly featured models that demonstrated that "thin isn't so in" - several size 2s and 4s worked the runway this year. So go ahead and eat that ice cream, ladies.

* I sort of love my hairdryer. Like, it's been with me through a lot. It comforts me to count on it every morning.

* I'm going on a date tomorrow. A third date, actually.

* In one month? NEW Keane AND Ray LaMontagne. Perfect Symmetry and Gossip in the Grain drop Oct. 14.

* I can't believe Kenley got through with that abhorrent dress last night on ProRun. Although, Blayne's was an atrocity. I'm with Heidi, "Ooooh, that's bad."

* The debut of Fringe has me jonesing to pick up the Dawson's Creek series finale and watch it will eating a whole cookie cake by myself. I heart Pacey.

4 cat calls:

tempe & chris said...

Love the Clueless reference...does it help you pick out your outfits faster? I always wanted her closet.

Third date...woo hoo! We'll want a debrief, if you're willing :)

Kurt said...

Who in Fringe was from Dawson's? Was it the scientist's son?

Sorry for being so unhip.

ashley said...

Kurt, seriously, you need to check out some old Dawson's Creek so that you can keep up with the kids. Yes, the son in Fringe played the wonderful, lovable Pacey Witter on DC. Which was filmed in the city where I used to reside.

I stalked him much in the same way you pursue the Olsen twins.

penelope said...

I, too, love the Clueless reference. I cannot believe they even make prune-flavored yogurt? Ews.

And OMG, can we talk about Kenley for a minute? Hated her dress. And I really liked her at first, but now she's just getting on my nerves. She's just... bratty, or something? Maybe it's just that she's getting way too cocky. Love her style, and yet, don't so much love her running her mouth.

Can't wait to hear about that date ;)