Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Do You Make of It?

Last night, I had two dreams that I can remember...

...in one, I was at the Capitol, and there was a lot of construction going on along the side of the building I was on. But I made it through the mud and the fences to where all the Young Republicans were gathered to see John McCain walk past. They were all jockeying for position, and I thought, I just want to get a look at the guy. When I did, he looked way younger and totally different than he does on TV. And then I looked around and wondered if any of the Young Republicans were single...

...in the other, I met a Pakistani guy named Banini on a bus. At first, we had a disagreement over political correctness. But then he told me I had a nice smile and asked me out on a date. I accepted and we went to a Mexican restaurant. He wasn't really my type, but I was really into him...

7 cat calls:

penelope said...

Banini?!

Kurt said...

I think I know that guy.

ashley said...

Awesome, Kurt! Maybe you can hook me up. We seemed to be having a good time.

Kurt said...

I checked my comment moderation page, and there were no ummoderated comments, so your comment must have gotten lost in the ether. What was it?

ashley said...

It was something related to the Snack Satisfaction index...I can't remember exactly. The world may never know...same as it may never know just exactly what's in a GloBall.

Really, I just feel better knowing that I wasn't purposely rejected from OPE. That would be truly heartbreaking.

Kurt said...

That would never happen.

mendacious said...

haha! i love it. i don't know what to say about then but- banini and young republicans. it's a win/win.