Sunday, September 07, 2008

Commentary from The Mike

Tonight on the phone, catching up with Mike, he says:

"So I was on a date with this girl last night - really attractive girl. But she smelled funny....She was hot, so I thought maybe I could get past it. But then I thought, thirty years down the road, I could be saying, 'My wife smells funny.'"

When asked how old she is:

"21."

"21??? Mike!"

"Yeah, but I'm a guy. I can get away with it."

"That makes me want to vomit."

"But you know it's true."

7 cat calls:

mendacious said...

the answer is no, he cannot. he thinks he can but it's not true.

wait, how old is mike?

ashley said...

He's 29 - today, actually. Happy Birthday, you lecherous cradle-robber!!!

Jack said...

I love how my first post on here puts me in such an awesome light. :-P

At least I was honest...and she was not one of my interns for the record.

penelope said...

It is a good point, however, about the person smelling funny. Likely that shit's not going to go away. I'm just sayin.

:)

ashley said...

I'm so proud you refrained from dipping into the intern pool! Maybe you're growing wiser in your old age. ;)

Kurt said...

For some reason, I want details about the funny smell.

Anonymous said...

I'm on Mike's side here. It is perfectly acceptable for a 29 year old dude to date a 21 year old girl.

I just think it's REALLY unfortunate that it doesn't work the other way.