Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve, and I hope wherever each of you is gathered with friends or family, that the holidays are merry and bright. For your Yuletide enjoyment, here are some photos I snapped of Dillon 'round the Christmas tree. And even though it's just me and Mom and Dad here this evening, we continued our age-old tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve. Since I got a Canon Eos Rebel XTi 10 Megapixel digital camera, you can expect to see a whole lot more of this sort of thing.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

5 cat calls:

jenn said...

How exciting that it is Dillon's first Christmas! Hope that it is wonderful. Merry Christmas, Ash!

penelope said...

Badass present! And great pictures of Mr. Dillon. He's almost one!! Merry Christmas to you and your fam!

Kurt said...

That 2nd photo looks great - it kind of glows.

Andria said...

too precious! And v. excited that you will be able to post even more glam shots for us.

penelope said...

Whoa. I just had to look back on what kind of camera you got, because I was looking into getting another one, maybe for my birthday? And yowza. That is some camera you got there. I don't know *that* much about them, but wow. I am so impressed!! Enjoy. It would be wasted on me.