Sunday, October 28, 2007

Things I Haven't Seen But Don't Like

* Highschool Musical Two - So so so (so so so) tired of seeing over-makeupped Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens (clothes on or off)

* Hannah Montana - Just the name Miley Cyrus makes me shudder

* Dancing with the Stars - I can't believe that Marie Osmond's collapse was the top news of the day - since the west coast is on fire and the east coast has no water...

* Saw 4 - Creepy mask. Creepy voice. For the fourth time.

* Paris Hilton's new movie - These four words together say it all.

5 cat calls:

penelope said...

Ditto, on every single count.

Andria said...

word.

Kurt said...

I don't like this string of Disney channel actresses all getting movie deals to annoy us even more. Make it go away!

I still don't know what Highschool Musical Two is (movie? TV show? Play?) or when Highschool Musical One took place, and I don't plan to find out.

ashley said...

I fear, Kurt, the High School Musical Two is a made-for-TV movie and a sequel to boot. If you'd like a backpack with Zac Effron on it, you can get one at Wal-Mart.

daisy said...

I really liked HSM2. I'm sorry. Please don't add me to the list.