Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Old Fashioned Family Fun

On the way back from the North Carolina mountains, Justin was telling us about the gym where he works out in Atlanta.

"Some guys just let it all hang out - I don't understand it. And just for the record, there's one thing that I feel I should never see a naked man do in public."

Almost afraid to ask but too curious not to, I said, "What's that?"

"Brush his teeth."

I contemplated for just a moment before Mom chimed in. "Yeah," she said. "Tick tock, tick tock."

5 cat calls:

mendacious said...

ha. oh my. i so did-not need the action visual.

Cue said...

HAHA. ...awesome. =)

Ruby said...

I wasn't quite following until I read what your mom said - what a very succinct way to put it!

penelope said...

hi-larious. ah, moms.

Anonymous said...

HA HA. Your mom is a total rock star.