Thursday, October 04, 2007

Dear Blog,

Please excuse the neglect. I know, I know - one post this week. It's pathetic. We can blame the panic attacks or the pervasive nausea or the fatigue, but that would be whiny. No one likes a whiner. And while I had a couple of ideas for a post, I haven't had time, and now, I've got to dash - 4 a.m. wake up call for the 7:23 flight to Cleveland. (Kim, you know I love you when I'm willing to get up at 4 to catch a plane for your wedding.)

I'm sorry, blog, I really am. I'll try to do better next week. I promise.

Love,
Ashley

3 cat calls:

mendacious said...

yes but next week you'll be able to tell us all about the wedding. and i also need assistance in what to blog about when what you want to blog about is feeling based, not event based and it's pervasively similar to how you were feeling yesterday. any advise would be appreciated. a blog on it for instance?

Kim said...

All I know is, you were the best maid of honor EVER. I am totally sitting in my office crying about it right now. But must stop, so I can pack and go to Mexico, and then come home to see pictures of how beautiful we all were, and remember how beautiful we all are.

ashley said...

M - I am considering your request. Blog forthcoming.

Kim - you betcha, dearest.