Saturday, October 27, 2007

Photog Ash

Please note the new blog linked to the right, Photog Ash. A client of mine asked me if I'd like to participate in a photography game called 26 Things. I have been given a list of 26 words, phrases or ideas to photograph however I wish to interpret them. I will be posting the photographs over the course of the rest of October and November.

I created a separate blog as a new user since I am playing among a group that includes another coworker and a client - and I would like to protect the jungle from both in order to preserve my Freedom of Speech here. You are welcome to look (and comment) but please do so as an unregistered user so that those folks won't link through your profiles and blogs to Kudzu Jungle.

I know, I know. This is the height of paranoia. But there is a beauty in remaining anonymous on the interweb, and I'd like to stay under the radar (and employed). Thanks much.

2 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Picasa from google? It helps me cheat now on all of my photos. It's like point and click photoshop.

ashley said...

Technically speaking, I'm not supposed to photoshop. But what they don't know won't hurt them... ;)

Thanks for the tip.