Monday, December 01, 2008

Go Ahead and Laugh

* On Saturday evening, as we drove down the highway in the cold rain, discussing how hard the holidays were on Anna, my mother withdrew a "finger pistol" from her pocket and fired at each of the lighted angels hung on the streetlamps.

* The Professor is now my friend on Facebook, but his acceptance of my friend request was preceded by an e-mail explaining why his relationship status is set to "In a Relationship" with The Ex.

* I have developed a crush on the FreeCreditReport.com dude.

* The Dirty Film Boys continued their stare tactics until the ladies in our office revolted and created a sign to wear on our backs that said, "I can see you looking at me in the reflection, genius." But The Boss interceded and let the Dirty Film Boys know they were creeping us out - to which they apologized and noted, "They're the best things to look at up here."

* I am seriously disappointed that I missed the Britney documentary and even consulted MTV.com to find out when it will be online.

9 cat calls:

Ruby said...

Should I tell you that the FCR.com guy isn't even singing in the commercials? And he's French Canadian? I read an article about him a while back and was so shocked to read that he's lip synching with an accent!

Kurt said...

"In a Relationship" with The Ex? I am so over the prof.

Tay's Mom said...

WOW. "In a relationship"?! Does he know how serious that is? That's practically married. (Did you see the episode of The Big Bang Theory about this? Hilarious). I would LOVE to hear his explanation.

ashley said...

"You will notice that I’m still listed as in a relationship with The Ex on Facebook. I personally feel this is the worst feature of the Internet considering I am friends with her entire family and The Ex requested I don’t change the status until I was 100% sure it is over since it would be broadcasted to everyone."

That would be a shame, wouldn't it?

Jennifer Walter said...

I know for a fact that the Brit doc is on again....like tonight at 7 and then at 1:00 am. Ready, set, DVR....

tempe & chris said...

Okay, the more I learn about the Prof, the more I'm convinced he's a jackass.

Niki said...

Does the Professor even realize the many problems with that statement? D-bag. Can I say that in your comments? Anyway, I did. Sorry.

I wish I had MTV...I'm going to have to find somewhere on the internets to watch the Brit documentary. And believe me, I will.

Ruby said...

Ok, just reading The Prof's explanation makes me want to kick him where it hurts. So that would mean that he's not 100% sure it's over, right?

SCREW THAT.

I was all for giving him a second chance, etc. but now I pretty much don't like The Prof at all for BF material. But could you please keep posting about this effed up 'relationship' he's not in? Because that would make for a good soap opera, I think.

jenn said...

Um, yeah, glad things with the Prof are over. What a spineless idiot.