Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Simply Irresistible

In case you missed it on Facebook, here's the first meme I've seen in a long time that was worth doing. Check out Kim Shable's blog to see from whence I ripped the original.

RULES:
A. Put your music player on shuffle.
B. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
C. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
D. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the game from.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Jenny was a Friend of Mine" by The Killers

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Full of Grace" by Sarah McLachlan (oh, that seems a little lofty)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"White Flag" by Dido

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Sundays" by Counting Crows

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Belief" by Gavin DeGraw

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Lovestoned" by Justin Timberlake

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Joking" by Indigo Girls (that's probably pretty true!)

8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Moondance" by Van Morrison

9. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
"Grace is Gone" by Dave Matthews Band

10 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Wheel" by John Mayer (???)

11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"The Light" by David Gray

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Going Back to Georgia" by Nanci Griffith (I swear! That's what came up!)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Fantine's Arrest" from Les Miserables (perhaps not!)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Push" by Sarah McLachlan

15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Thank You" by Dido

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Cheers Darlin'" by Damien Rice

17 What will they play at your funeral?
"The Scientist" by Coldplay (I might cry now...)

18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Lullaby" by Dixie Chics

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Delicate" by Damien Rice

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Hospital Food" by David Gray (Sorry, y'all)

21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Beautiful Day" by U2

22. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Songbird" by Eva Cassidy (Note to self: do not watch The Birds)

23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"It's All Over" by David Gray

24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Green" by Brendan James

25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Raspberry Swirl" by Tori Amos

26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Vultures" by John Mayer (YIPE!)

27. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Hanging on Too Long" by Duffy (Is that a no?)

28. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"Dramamine" by Sun Kil Moon

29. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
" ou Can Bring Me Flowers" by Ray LaMontagne

30. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Simply Irresistible" by Robert Palmer

3 cat calls:

Tay's Mom said...

Ok, so what's a "music player"? I think I'm officially a Mom because the only time I get to listen to real music is when I'm in the car. And I call that a radio, not a music player. When I hear "music player", I think of my purple boom box/tape player. And I don't think I should dig that out, because all of my answers to these questions would be "Let's Talk About Sex", "Poison", "Can't Touch This" and "I Want to Sex You Up", which, again, would not be appropriate for a MOM.

ashley said...

I used my iTunes (just because my iPod was upstairs and I was too lazy to go get it).

And may I say that I love that you said "boombox"? I saw one of our old ones upstairs the other day when I was rummaging around for something in one of my packed boxes.

Ruby said...

This is hilarious! If I had an iPod I would totally do it!

Going Back to Georgia, eh? Can that be on my list too? :)