Thursday, August 07, 2008

I...

...went to an event tonight that was outside. People. Come on now. It's August. In Georgia.

...want to post more than a list but it's like, my brain is too...humid?

...kind of love Paulo on Shear Genius

...
loaned my intern my She's the Man DVD because she hadn't seen it. Criminal.

...can't stop listening to Adele's "Chasing Pavements" and Estelle's "American Boy" (featuring Kanye)

...have eaten nothing but tomato sandwiches all week. Seriously.

...am playing the world's longest game of phone tag with Kim Shable

...hate being disappointed in people

....think that Terry on Project Runway kinda looks like Michael Jackson, circa Thriller, but maybe it's just that red jacket she wore last week

....thought Paris Hilton's mock presidential ad was hilarious. Well done, Paris Hilton.

...have never before been reading so many books at one time

...bought a plane ticket to go see Jenn in St. Louis in two weeks!

...am tired. And going to bed now.

4 cat calls:

penelope said...

Totally Terry looks like MJ! Freaky. But good call.

Anonymous said...

You went somewhere AT NIGHT that was also OUTSIDE? That sounds like a dream I cannot even dream...

It is currently 60 degrees, cold, foggy and piercingly windy in SF.

Woohoo SUMMER!

Kurt said...

I have a newfound respect for Paris Hilton. Eight words I never thought I'd say.

jenn said...

I thought the Paris add was awesome. Like Kurt, I never thought I would have any respect for her, but I have to admit she has kind of won me over.

Can't wait to see you in only two weeks!