Friday, October 10, 2008

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Please do not be deceived by its less-than-recent mention here at the Jungle: a new niece or nephew is well on her/his way. Eva's sporting a lovely bump, the greenness has subsided, and she's starting to eat again. It's hard to believe that the arrival is just five months away.

Monday is the big day for discovering the nieceness or nephewness of the new baby - provided that her/his modesty doesn't overcome the power of the ultrasound.

That being said...any guesses on the identity of my new lambie?

9 cat calls:

laura said...

girl. eva needs more drama in her life- so my opinion is-a girl!

tempe & chris said...

I'm going to say a girl as well. :)

Ruby said...

I've got to go with girl too. And then you can commence the tiara, dress up shoes and princess shopping!

Andria said...

I was going to say girl as well, but now I'm tempted to say boy just to be different. So excited to find out! Can't wait for the announcement post.

mendacious said...

girl?

i hope i get a prize.

Jennifer Walter said...

I've heard of a lot of ladies with girl belly bumps lately. Including myself....My vote is girl!

jenn said...

I vote girl, too!

penelope said...

Girl! Although two little boys would be just as cute... :)

ashley said...

I'm torn - I know Eva wants a little girl so badly...but I just think two little boys so close together would be sweet!

I'm going to throw my hat in the girl ring, though. I was totally wrong the last time, though.