Sunday, June 22, 2008

The -ings of the Last Week

* Getting my hair cut - my favorite thing - which involved talking to my stylist about the line dancing craze of the early 90s

* Attending the farewell show of The Rockstar's band at the 40 Watt. He's moving to Barcelona to pursue his music. And I am sad.

* Putting together a photo book of San Francisco on Shutterfly. It's so awesome, I can't stop looking at it.

* Meeting up with my dear Jenny Ray and her husband Nick for drinks on Friday night. She got to see the aforementioned red shoes, and we caught up on all sorts of things - like hugs!

* Winning my first account for the firm on Thursday. Hooray!

* Enjoying lunches with my parents while Dad spent the rest of the week at home recovering.

* Missing Dillon. I didn't get to see him Father's Day weekend in all the hospital madness.

* Catching up on blogs.

* Sorting through old photos - Jenn, I found some oldies, but goodies. Like your college graduation party?

* Taking many, many photographs to complete the photo game. 20 photos down and six to go.

* Shopping too much - I am enacting a moratorium on new clothing purchases.

* Thinking. A lot. About life and love and the pursuit of happiness.

* Gaining perspective on the here and now.

8 cat calls:

jenn said...

So jealous that you got a Jenny Ray hug! I can only imagine what great hair you found in some of those old photos. Congrats on the account!

penelope said...

Great list, and ditto congrats on getting that account!

Man, I seriously need a haircut.

Kurt said...

Does moving to Barcelona work. If so, maybe I should try it.

Jennifer Walter said...

It was great seeing you, catching up and hugging. I refuse to wait that long again. Love to the Family!

Andria said...

Congrats on snagging the account! You are the new Rockstar? Rock on! Can't wait to see pictures of your new do and those captivating red shoes!

mendacious said...

pen has been harassing me to blog so i feel it only write to har-ass you. get on it girl. i know you got somethin to spill.

ashley said...

It's true, M. I'm going to pull it together. Tomorrow's a new month, and I've got a new ATT-I-TUDE.

ashley said...

It's true, M. I'm going to pull it together. Tomorrow's a new month, and I've got a new ATT-I-TUDE.