Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Throwdown on ProRun

Chris wins - which I kind of love - and Ricki is OUT (finally!). This episode, in which the designers created an "in-the-ring" look for the WWE Divas, was beyond fierce, and here's why:

"My wrestler name is Ferosha Coutura and my signature move would be to spray hairspray in the other girl's eyes." - Christian

"Jesus, talk about Ava Gabor on Green Acres!" - Tim Gunn

"She's one of the fiercest people I've ever met and that means a lot coming from me - cause I've had some fierce bitches up in my life." - Christian

"It's kind of stripper-tranny." - Chris

"It does not look like what I'd normally do as a designer. It looks like I've been smoking crack or something." - Rami

"We're going to Spandex House where you'll have $100 to spend." - Tim Gunn

"What are the judges going to say?! What is Nina Garcia going to say about pink spandex and rhinestones?!" - Chris

"I feel like a pope in a sex club." - Michael Kors

5 cat calls:

penelope said...

Ah, such a fantastic episode. I do love that you included Tim Gunn's quote in there about having $100 to spend at the Spandex House, or whatever it was called. I kind of wanted Christian to win because his design was fantastic, but I'm glad Chris did. I hope he makes it to the finals, just because.

Ricky needed to go... I won't miss his hats.

mendacious said...

i felt bad for ricky after such a successful last episode. it was a great bathing suit. it is much to unfortunate that he of all people went conservative and not tacky pro wrestler. but sweetpea- oh geez so hideously outfitted- and it's just like, she gave up! annnnoying.

i love chris! i vote for him also.

ashley said...

I know! I mean, Ricky's appeal is SOOO Andre. It's like pulling for the underdog. But seriously, how many times has Sweet P squeaked by with total crap? I'm with you, M. I would've totally given that girl some KISS glam! Big stand up collar on a robe! It would've been awesome.

Anonymous said...

The last time I went to the House of Spandex and spent $100.00 Andria made me sleep on the couch for a week!

Ricky should have been gone weeks ago and I really liked Jillian's.

ashley said...

Greg, I seem to remember you and Josh being big wrestling fans - or am I making that up? Jillian's was great, and I love how she's always totally monotone in the interviews.

You're right - Ricky's been hanging on by a thread for awhile now (no pun intended).

My guess is that Sweet P goes next.