Friday, March 27, 2009

FAIL




















* Blogging

* Reading the novels sent to me by Kim Shable and Susan

* Leaving the bar at Smartini

* Seeing Reese and Dillon

* Contact with the outside world

* House-hunting

* Being productive at work

* Writing (in a way that uses that MFA thing I've got)

* Finances - surprise - $270 for car servicing! Taxes not back yet. Yelch.

* Sending back the merchandise that Amazon sent me incorrectly

* March project for volunteer group (although, I will have to partially blame it on the rain that is falling, falling.)

* Putting a picture of The Barrister on my desk at work

* Life, generally speaking

2 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

Assignment: Please make a list of all the things my friend Ashley does right. I'm pretty sure it will be long. And, it will count toward the "blogging" item on this list.

Sincerely,
Penelope

Susan said...

I totally agree with Penelope. You're allowed to do what you want when you want and not feel pressured to do anything else. We'll love you no matter what. Promise.