Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ashley the Grouch

* Since I spent most of the weekend actively puking my guts up or feeling like doing so, I'm tentative about eating. Which means I'm hungry. A lot.

* I really hate Taylor Swift. I hate her weird squinty eyes and stupid "Love Story" song, which invokes Romeo & Juliet in the world's most insipid way.

* I hate that Taylor Swift probably thinks Romeo & Juliet are from that movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.

* I have to drive to the outskirts of Atlanta today - for a 4 p.m. meeting. Hello, traffic.

* One of my clients is being unsatisfiable. And I have had it.

* I'm really annoyed when I can't tell whether I'm friends with someone anymore.

* I'm pretty sure that I look fugly today.

* If you have a question that starts with, "Can you...?" the answer is "no." And if you press me, it's gonna be "hell no."

10 cat calls:

Susan said...

Oh, my. I'm sorry it's such a crappy week. I really hope it gets better! (I must confess that I kinda enjoy Taylor Swift. I get your gripes and agree wholeheartedly, but her songs are catchy and fun to drive to.) love ya.

penelope said...

Hee. :) I hope your day/week gets better, but in the meantime, you do amuse.

Kate said...

I hate Taylor Swift too, but I love you. :) For the record, that girl can't carry a tune with a bucket. It's all studio enhancement. Just search for live preformances on YouTube and you'll feel a bit satified. Hang in there. I hope you have a better evening and Wednesday.

Kurt said...

What is the point of Taylor Swift?

Andria said...

I have to agree with Pen, grouchy Ashley kind of makes me smile. Especially after so much sunshine and happiness of late. I do hope that returns for you, though. Stomach yuckiness - tied to anything specific like Niki's salmonella? Hope it passes swiftly (get it? hee)

tempe & chris said...

Ugh. I'm sorry you're having a crappy day. I say, embrace the grouch. It's theraputic!

Hang in there!

Niki said...

It's the lack of food in addition to the rest of this crap, makes us extra bitchy. By day 4-5 of The Salmonella I wanted to murder EVERYONE and was pretty sure that Masala was going to get shipped to Georgia.

Ruby said...

Grouchy Ashley makes me smile too, I have to admit. I'm right there with on TayTay. Ick. (And Kate is right, D heard her on SNL and said she is all studio.)

ashley said...

Glad I'm not alone in my Swift Boat. (Hee.)

Also, very pleased that my Hulking out provided entertainment for the masses. :)

jenn said...

Any periods without food make me nothing less than a complete and total bitch. Sorry you're having a crappy week. Hope this weekend is better!