Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Wish List

It's Friday. And Bluefly.com is having a designer shoe sale. And while I'm not allowed under any circumstances on penalty of a horrible, painful, bloody death and dismemberment to dig into my growing house fund to take advantage of said sale, a girl can dream, right? Because, how can I celebrate walking across the threshold of my (still theoretical) new abode without some wicked fantastic heels? Shoes are my Achilles heel...but my heel would look so good in anyone of these.

Giuseppi Zanotti

Yves Saint Laurent

Christian Dior

Charles David

Gucci

6 cat calls:

Tay's Mom said...

ok, those are beautiful and all, but WOAH. maybe it's because my most expensive pair was purchased from Target, but i cannot imagine paying over $400 for shoes! are they made from diamond encrusted endangered purple giraffe skin? let me just help you stay on track with this house purchase -- think of it this way. one pair of shoes is nearly HALF OF A MORTGAGE PAYMENT. sheesh. ask yourself this: have YOU saved a giraffe today?

ashley said...

Yeah...I've never actually bought a pair of shoes this expensive. But sometimes it's hard to remember the goal when you've got a big chunk of cash laying around.

Kurt said...

I can stop by Filene's Basement or Century 21 and see if they have your shoes cheap.

ashley said...

That would be excellent, Kurt. I wear an 8.5. :)

Tempe said...

ohhh....I LOVE the Zanottis... :)

Anonymous said...

I too got a pair of designer shoes from BlueFly sale and saved much money.